Well hello there readers, friends, followers 😁
I must apologise profusely for not having been around for the last year and a bit… boy oh boy has life been turned upside down.
Not only was I affected by Corona along with everyone else, but I also moved countries! Yup, I am now living back in my home country, South Africa, and am back with my family – including a new addition, little Max, the nephew 🥰
There’s so much that has happened between November 2019 and today, so I won’t bore you with all the details.
Rather, I’ll just give you a few bullet points and then will make a promise to not disappear for such a long time again 😁
- I made the decision to move back to SA in September 2019
- I decided it was time to give up the corporate world and so I began working on starting up my own business
- I handed in my resignation at the end of August 2020, booked my flight home for October 2020, and did lots and lots of partying (covid-compliant) and spending quality time with friends during the whole of 2020
- Saying goodbye to my Dubai peeps was awful 😭 💔
- I packed my cat up and sent him off a few days prior to me, and we were reunited in SA on 19 October 2020
- I moved in with my family for the first few months while I found my feet, set up my business, bought a car, found somewhere to live
- In January I moved into my new gorgeous house – a cottage on a farm! A far cry from the crazy hustle and bustle, construction vibes of Dubai!
So, that’s me in a nutshell 🥜
I hope you’re all doing well, staying safe, looking after yourselves and loved ones, and adhering to all relevant covid-rules in whatever country you’re reading this from!
I will see you again soon 🤩