In our house, we like to party. An array of nationalities thrown together in a house full of fun, laughter and friendship.
Which means that we not only live together, but we also party together… ergo, we have hangovers together 😉
And one of our favourite ways to cure a hangover is to gather on the couch once everyone starts coming to life, order pizza, followed by ordering curry later on that day / night, and watching our favourite YouTube videos, and/or our latest house series.
Some of our favourite videos include:
And so far, some of our best house series’ have been:
Bored? Looking for something to do? Need a break from something you’re busy with?
I’ve compiled a list of 20 things that you can do to help get you out of a rut, or just give you a few minutes of something different to do 💡
- Do some jumping jacks – this will get your blood pumping and get your brain back into gear
- Grab the nearest book and start reading
- Do some research on places you’d like to travel to
- Plan a holiday (maybe even book it while you’re at it?!)
- Travel down memory lane – go through old photos, old journals, old blog posts
- Maybe use some of those old photos, old journals or old blog posts to write up a new blog post?!
- Take a walk – head out to the local supermarket, or around the block
- Spring clean – empty all the clothes from your cupboards and have a clearing out!
- Get girlie (unless you’re a guy?! 😉 ) – paint your nails, making sure to remove any current colour, of course!
- Make a cup of tea, sit back and relax while you sip away 🙂
- Cull your friends – that’s right! Do you really need / know all of those people on your Facebook friends list?! No? Well then say bye bye to some of them 😮
- Make a smoothie – find some random bits and pieces at home, throw them in a blender and smooth your way through the next hour or so
- Pick up the phone – make a phonecall to a friend or loved one. Don’t message them; PHONE THEM!
- Play with a pet – if you don’t have your own, then call up a friend and ask to come round for a pet visit 😉
- Pump up the jam – put on your favourite album, blast the music and have a mini disco at home (and if anyone else is at home, get them to join you!)
- Write a list – it can be a list of any sort… your bucket list, your grocery list, your to-do list for the following day. You get the idea! List it away 🙂
- Watch a tv-series / movie marathon (this should get you through some serious time wasting!)
- Read the newspaper – I personally have not done very much of this in my life!
- Count your worth – scour the house for lost coins all over the place and count it up… it may be worth a fortune
- Have a nap