OK OK… I get it. You’re tired of hearing me come up with random excuses as to why I once again haven’t updated my something new posts.
I hereby declare there will no longer be any excuses.
Total truth – I just keep letting them slip past.
I am constantly telling my friends: “I need to take photos of this for my something new”, so the posts are right there at the front of my thinking… it’s just that the execution of them is, well, it’s poo. Sorry.
So, here I am with 4 weeks (actually, it’ll only be 3 because week 14 had a big fat zero new in it 😦 )
Week 12 – That time I watched an improv show
Week 13 – That time I made it to the Southern Hemisphere to share my brother-in-law’s birthday with him
Week 14 – FAIL!
Week 15 – That time at Morimoto brunch
And there you have it folks.
Four Three new weeks in life.
I’m not going to promise that I’ll be better… but I do promise that you’ll get another update from me at some point in the future. Whether it’s in one week, or five weeks…. who knows?!
Just a quick one to let everyone know that I’m off to South Africa for Christmas – spending it with the fam-dam again!
Cannot wait for family hugs and kisses, some time in the bush with the animals, meeting my best friends’ baby daughter, and just getting some proper chillax time in.
Wishing everyone a wonderfully Merry Christmas – may yours be filled with love, laughter, happiness, family, friends and presents!
What a whirlwind three weeks I’m currently in….
- I’ve just left my job, awaiting the holidays to be over before starting the new one
- I’m currently in Dubai for 48 hours in between the Prague holiday (blog post to follow on this one), and the visit home to South Africa
- I’m flying home because my sister is GETTING MARRIED!
- We’re off to Mauritius for the full beach-wedding celebration
- That’s a total of 4 countries in 3 weeks: Czech Republic, UAE, South Africa, Mauritius 🙂
So with all of that going on, I will not be updating my blog regularly over the next few weeks… all Something New Posts will be updated once I’m back – and believe me, they’ll be worth waiting for!
Sister love ❤
Catch you on the flip side!