What a whirlwind three weeks I’m currently in….
- I’ve just left my job, awaiting the holidays to be over before starting the new one
- I’m currently in Dubai for 48 hours in between the Prague holiday (blog post to follow on this one), and the visit home to South Africa
- I’m flying home because my sister is GETTING MARRIED!
- We’re off to Mauritius for the full beach-wedding celebration
- That’s a total of 4 countries in 3 weeks: Czech Republic, UAE, South Africa, Mauritius 🙂
So with all of that going on, I will not be updating my blog regularly over the next few weeks… all Something New Posts will be updated once I’m back – and believe me, they’ll be worth waiting for!
Sister love ❤
Catch you on the flip side!
Bored? Looking for something to do? Need a break from something you’re busy with?
I’ve compiled a list of 20 things that you can do to help get you out of a rut, or just give you a few minutes of something different to do 💡
- Do some jumping jacks – this will get your blood pumping and get your brain back into gear
- Grab the nearest book and start reading
- Do some research on places you’d like to travel to
- Plan a holiday (maybe even book it while you’re at it?!)
- Travel down memory lane – go through old photos, old journals, old blog posts
- Maybe use some of those old photos, old journals or old blog posts to write up a new blog post?!
- Take a walk – head out to the local supermarket, or around the block
- Spring clean – empty all the clothes from your cupboards and have a clearing out!
- Get girlie (unless you’re a guy?! 😉 ) – paint your nails, making sure to remove any current colour, of course!
- Make a cup of tea, sit back and relax while you sip away 🙂
- Cull your friends – that’s right! Do you really need / know all of those people on your Facebook friends list?! No? Well then say bye bye to some of them 😮
- Make a smoothie – find some random bits and pieces at home, throw them in a blender and smooth your way through the next hour or so
- Pick up the phone – make a phonecall to a friend or loved one. Don’t message them; PHONE THEM!
- Play with a pet – if you don’t have your own, then call up a friend and ask to come round for a pet visit 😉
- Pump up the jam – put on your favourite album, blast the music and have a mini disco at home (and if anyone else is at home, get them to join you!)
- Write a list – it can be a list of any sort… your bucket list, your grocery list, your to-do list for the following day. You get the idea! List it away 🙂
- Watch a tv-series / movie marathon (this should get you through some serious time wasting!)
- Read the newspaper – I personally have not done very much of this in my life!
- Count your worth – scour the house for lost coins all over the place and count it up… it may be worth a fortune
- Have a nap
Whoops! I had such a chilled weekend this past weekend that I completely forgot to take some photos for the new photo challenge this week…. and I don’t have time to do it after today because I leave on Tuesday to GO ON HOLIDAY!
So, here’s my quick snap that I took while at lunch with some friends yesterday – Madinat Jumeirah.
I’ll be taking a bit of a break from the blogosphere while on holiday as I’ll be adventuring around Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand and will not be worrying about finding time to blog during the fun times ahead…. but you’ll have lots of something new posts to look forward to when I get back!