What a whirlwind three weeks I’m currently in….
- I’ve just left my job, awaiting the holidays to be over before starting the new one
- I’m currently in Dubai for 48 hours in between the Prague holiday (blog post to follow on this one), and the visit home to South Africa
- I’m flying home because my sister is GETTING MARRIED!
- We’re off to Mauritius for the full beach-wedding celebration
- That’s a total of 4 countries in 3 weeks: Czech Republic, UAE, South Africa, Mauritius 🙂
So with all of that going on, I will not be updating my blog regularly over the next few weeks… all Something New Posts will be updated once I’m back – and believe me, they’ll be worth waiting for!
Sister love ❤
Catch you on the flip side!
In our house, we like to party. An array of nationalities thrown together in a house full of fun, laughter and friendship.
Which means that we not only live together, but we also party together… ergo, we have hangovers together 😉
And one of our favourite ways to cure a hangover is to gather on the couch once everyone starts coming to life, order pizza, followed by ordering curry later on that day / night, and watching our favourite YouTube videos, and/or our latest house series.
Some of our favourite videos include:
And so far, some of our best house series’ have been:
Don’t worry – I’m still here and still blogging… unfortunately no fantastic holiday excuses at the moment, just the fact that I’m getting myself back into a routine and keeping rather busy, and therefore haven’t been able to dedicate solid time to a) finding photos for my challenges, b) put together interesting running updates, or c) just write about anything in particular…
Just hang on for a little longer and this blog will be back to its regular multiple posts per week.
Thanks for reading ❤