I’ve just checked – it’s been about 5 months since I was unable to complete something new for the week. I think that’s a pretty good innings… and therefore, I don’t have to feel too bad about having done NOTHING new this past week 😦
And so, in order for me to fill up some space and attempt having a say about something, here’s a bit of an update on where I’m at in my running, and what’s ahead for the last few weeks of 2017:
- I smashed out a brilliant 19.5 km training run on the weekend
- Creek half marathon is in 3 week’s time
- I’m off home for Christmas – one month today and I’ll be in South Africa for the holidays!
- Studying is much harder than I anticipated… but I’m slogging away at it, putting in the hours and doing what I can
- RAK half marathon will be the second week of February – and I plan on breaking the 2-hour barrier in that one…. eeeeekkkk
- I’ll be back to doing something new next week 😉