My blogging has been very boring and erratic lately so when I came across this post by a fellow blogger, Regina, I thought that I’d give it a go, just because it sounds like fun 🙂
Here are 40 totally random questions…. enjoy!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yup – especially as part of a charcuterie board with crackers and pork… all the pork!
2. Coke or Pepsi? I generally don’t drink fizzy drinks, but I have been known on occasion to have a sprite, and if I enjoyed the night before a bit too much then a good old South African creme soda, or a coke.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor of Kool-aid? I don’t really know what kool aid is?! I’m assuming a sweetened drink of sorts… not really my thing.
5. Hot dogs? Yes please! But with proper sausages – none of this weird chicken or beef nonsense. And lots of friend onions.
6. Favorite TV show? So many!!!! Latest TV shows watched (watching) include Stranger Things, Ozark, 13 reasons why, American Horror story… Netflix really 😉
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yup
8. What do you drink in the morning? Cup of tea
9. Can you do a push-up? Yup, multiple
10. Favorite Jewelry? Don’t wear much, but the stuff I wear daily is my pandora bracelet (with zero charms!), my pandora ring and my garmin watch
11. Favorite Hobby? Good question… probably reading, chilling on the couch with the cats, running
12. Do you have ADD? Nope
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes, but only at night when I take my contact lenses out.
14. Favorite cartoon character? Betty Boop, Mickey Mouse, Pooh
15. Three things you did today? Well, since it’s only 11am I’m rather limited on time here… but I have been for a 10km run this morning, come to work, and had breakfast (with the obligatory tea)
16. Three drinks you drink regularly? Water, beer, wine
17. Current movies? Watched “A star is born” at the weekend
18. Do you believe in magic? Magic tricks – yes I think so
19. Favorite place to be? hhhhhmmmmm, with my cats, getting cuddles from my boyfriend or running
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Had a party at a friend’s house
21. Travel? Absolutely!!!!! Sitting on 37 countries visited so far, and counting!
22. Name five people who will most likely read this? My mom, my sister, my stepdad… hopefully a couple of my Dubai friends… and certainly hopefully a few of my blog followers 😉
23. Favorite movie? Grease, Dirty Dancing, Dead Poet’s Society, to name just a few
24. Favorite color? Don’t really have one…
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I’ve never slept on satin sheets
26. Can you whistle? Yup, but I’m really bad at it!
27. Where are you now? At work
29. Favorite food? Probably anything to do with bread or similar – pizza, sandwiches, you name it
30. Least favorite chore? Sweeping the terrace
31. Best job you can think of? A job that involves travelling and having your own hours would be the best job…
32. What’s in your pockets? Don’t have any pockets today
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Had a giggle at 3 guys in my apartment building on my way home last night – they looked like the ‘hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil’ monkeys!
34. Favorite animal? Probably have to go with my 2 ginger ninjas… Olly & Emmett 😉
35. What’s your most recent injury? Tendinitis in my hip Jan 2018 – very painful!
36. How many TV’s are in your house? One
37. Worst pain ever? Maybe crashing my bike as a kid? Can’t remember but it seems like it probably should be…
38. Do you like to dance? I wouldn’t call what I do ‘dancing’ but yes I don’t mind going out and having a bit of a boogie every now and then 😜
39. Are your parents still alive? Yup
40. Do you enjoy camping? Yup